DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Air2s cannot zoom in taking static photos

Daniel2300

Reactions
My Air2s cannot zoom in taking static photos, it can zoom in shooting video,
this happened after hacking with Dronehack.
Any idea?

My Air2s cannot zoom in taking static photos, it can zoom in shooting video,
this happened after hacking with Dronehack.
Any idea?
As said by homer. It doesn't zoom in photo mode. Never has, you can only zoom in video mode.

In my opinion, it's a ridiculous limitation. Even the Mavic 3, unless in explore mode, can't zoom for photos
it's pointless on Air 2s, since it's digital zoom anyway. You take the highest resolution photo and zoom/crop it at home :)
What is annoying though, is the fact that zoom is disabled when you film in DLOG colour profile.

it's pointless on Air 2s, since it's digital zoom anyway. You take the highest resolution photo and zoom/crop it at home :)
What is annoying though, is the fact that zoom is disabled when you film in DLOG colour profile.
I understand how photography works but sometimes it's handy to zoom in to be able to see what I'm filming- especially when doing things like roof inspections. I then have to switch to video mode, zoom in to look at detail, and then switch back to photo mode which is cumbersome process.

Don't forget the fact that a lion's share of hobbyists are not going to be doing any post processing whatsoever so they'll want to capture the shot they want in camera.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111