DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geo Fencing

GregS

Reactions
This is really upsetting. Got approval from LAANC to fly up to 100 ft. Started my Mavic Pro, took off and at 10 feet it said "landing", NO FLY ZONE.
Cannot find how to delete GEO FENCING in Go4.
It's not like I'm trying to beat the system. It's just irritating that I have FAA approval but can't fly
Any advice?

This is really upsetting. Got approval from LAANC to fly up to 100 ft. Started my Mavic Pro, took off and at 10 feet it said "landing", NO FLY ZONE.
Cannot find how to delete GEO FENCING in Go4.
It's not like I'm trying to beat the system. It's just irritating that I have FAA approval but can't fly
Any advice?

You can't delete geofencing. You just have to place nicely with it.

You can't delete geofencing. You just have to place nicely with it.

I bought a “key” from NLD for under $50. I still make sure to get Laanc approval and fly legally but I don’t have worry about playing in DJI’s playground.

There has to be a way of removing an outdated firmware without paying for it.

I bought a “key” from NLD for under $50. I still make sure to get Laanc approval and fly legally but I don’t have worry about playing in DJI’s playground.
God bless NLD and other restorers of sanity. Say no to training wheels. Say no to baby tethers. Say YES to freedom of choice.

Reactions: Paul Harvey
There has to be a way of removing an outdated firmware without paying for it.
I couple of years ago I compiled a free program to do this.

It’s been a long time since I updated anything so it may require some tweaking to get it running again but all the main parts are there.

Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone built on the concept I had and took it to the next level so if you don’t want to put in the time to get my program up and running that’s where I’d go. The cost is reasonable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu