DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to get the PLUS battery

Lifeisfun

Reactions
Hi folks,
just got second hand M4P fly more combo second hand and like to purchase PLUS battery since I fly over water 90% of the time.
Where do you get these at reasonable price?
I heard that the latest update disabled non DJi batteries from operating so I guess genuine is the only option now?

Thanks

Yes, but that's pretty much regular price :)
I paid for the whole package C$900 (Fly more combo) so, one battery for C150 is hard sell
Seen that lowest price on Amazon was C$109 I guess I have to wait

Yes, but that's pretty much regular price :)
I paid for the whole package C$900 (Fly more combo) so, one battery for C150 is hard sell
Seen that lowest price on Amazon was C$109 I guess I have to wait
If you bought a second hand drone and now you are looking for second hand batteries so you can get second hand prices, Amazon has been known to sell "renewed" OEM batteries for US$10 less but that's about all you can expect.

Yes, but that's pretty much regular price
Yep! The Mini 4 Pro is a fairly new drone. You'll probably have to wait for the next Mini to be released before you'll see a decrease in the battery price. Or perhaps around Christmas time when DJI tends to offer deals on some accessories.

Reactions: Lifeisfun
Personally if I was flying over water I wouldn't take the chance on a reconditioned battery. Maybe I'm overly cautious, but saving a few dollars and risking losing the whole aircraft seems like false economy.

be very, very wary of any non-DJI batteries and as others have mentioned you won't find (I don't think) much of a discount on actual DJI batteries at this time...hope I'm wrong.

As I posted above, that battery was not reconditioned or no name, DJi brand new sold and shipped by AmazonDJIbattPLUS.jpg

I would just be wary of any price for the dji oem extended battery available for any price except the one msrp price. that battery price doesn't tend to fluctuate up and down over time. So if you see the price mistake, I would buy it. Otherwise, check closely to make sure what you are getting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece