DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

regarding the visibility of SSID of DJI Mavic 3 classic drone

Reactions
I connected the DJI Mavic 3 classic drone using DJI Fly App, then the SSID of this drone is visible in available WiFi networks in the laptop nearby. But when I connected the DJI RC remote controller with the DJI Mavic 3 classic drone (without connecting it to the DJI Fly App), in this case, Is the SSID of this drone visible in available WiFi networks in the laptop nearby.

I connected the DJI Mavic 3 classic drone using DJI Fly App, then the SSID of this drone is visible in available WiFi networks in the laptop nearby. But when I connected the DJI RC remote controller with the DJI Mavic 3 classic drone (without connecting it to the DJI Fly App), in this case, Is the SSID of this drone visible in available WiFi networks in the laptop nearby.
Anyone please reply on this

Most modern DJI drones do not use standard 802.11 WiFi, they use a proprietary transmission protocol called Occusync. This is not compatible with what we usually call WiFi.
Yor drone will not show up as a network device on a laptop.
However, your phone/tablet or DJI RC have 802.11 WiFi if you enable it (for internet connection), and will then be visible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111