DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s New Tanker sets out over the Gulf of Mexico via Port Aransas, TX.

Awesome video

FABULOUS footage! I loved watching this. Great work. Jealous of your location to be able to get near this type of activity.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for that. Dale, the back side of the home where we stay when down there, is literally 100 yards from the ship channel. There are a lot of barges and tankers that pass through each day and night. My son caught a glimpse of this one coming out of the ship harbor that particular morning. We could tell it was new and would make an excellent video if we were successful with the flyover. Funny, not so funny thing happened just after we finished. I lost connectivity between my RC Pro and the Air 2S. That was a first for me. DJI did what it does best - which was to return to its home-point after approximately 3 minutes of no connectivity. Close call.

Reactions: JimSteadman
That was interesting. Position the drone and letting the tanker pass underneath. The tanker looks so spotless.Thanks for sharing
Thank you. It's interesting sometimes when you just fly on the fly and hope for the best. Such was the case here. My son spotted the tanker, I launched and hoped for the best with the footage. I was pleased with the results.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika