DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 3 Price Leak

The Euro to USD exchange rate is 1.08 right now, however, in Europe , prices are usually listed with sales tax included.
Average sales tax/VAT in the EU is approx. 21%.

The Euro to USD exchange rate is 1.08 right now, however, in Europe , prices are usually listed with sales tax included.
Average sales tax/VAT in the EU is approx. 21%.
So about $540 USD, pre tax.

That's about what the previous leak showed as the price for the Standard.

Thx,

MM

You overestimate their fragility. Companies like dji are much more robust than you think.
The M3 was a failure and they are still there.
AMD went for a decade or so at a loss after intel released their core-based cpus and are still there. Same can be said for many more. Remember the galaxy note 7 blunder? The explodey phones by samsung? Mass recall and billions lost, and they are still there.

If the buyer stops buying they will just drop prices and sell them at a lower profit.
I left DJI out of the mix,because I know they would have no problem.But the smaller and lesser known companies would not make it.
The M3 was a failure in the way they handled the release,it will be fixed,but has to be given a chance.I am talking about companies
that build drones period.This has nothing to do with AMD,intel or any other company.

Reactions: Kbviper
Frankly, I'm still on an Air2, and I still consider it the best deal in spite of the 2s having better camera. The lack of hdr, fake 48mpx and its shorter endurance makes the 2s a no-deal for me. So I guess I'm not inclined to go mini3 as long as the A2 provides what I need.

Only thing that would move me towards a new photo drone would be longer flight time, better night capabilities, and a higher wind rating at the same ~500g package as an air 2(s). Range/endurance being the most important factor.
I have an Air 2 also which is great,but does fake 48 mpx photos.The air 2s is a true 20mp 1" sensor that does not have any
trickery to get the increased mpx count.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika