DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Avata 2 - Missing functionality??

Zeke

Reactions
So I recently added the Avata 2 to my drone collection and fir some reason a number of features are unavailable.

1. No advanced camera settings where I can select JPEG, D-Log, etc. The camera menu's end at "about".
2. In the Control Menu, there should be a "More..." at the end of the scroll but there's nothing.

I know these things exist because I've watched more than a few videos where people can go into these menu sections and update settings. Any idea why I don't have these? All firmware is up to date.

Thanks,
G

Got everything powered up and connected?
D-Log is both in camera->advanced camera settings and in the camera settings bar, joystick Up while on the home screen. Not sure what you refer to in the control menu.

Yeah I heard that part of the menu is well hidden or buried or something like that; not easily accessible...but it's there.

Got everything powered up and connected?
D-Log is both in camera->advanced camera settings and in the camera settings bar, joystick Up while on the home screen. Not sure what you refer to in the control menu.
That's the problem - there's no advanced camera settings.

So I recently added the Avata 2 to my drone collection and fir some reason a number of features are unavailable.

1. No advanced camera settings where I can select JPEG, D-Log, etc. The camera menu's end at "about".
2. In the Control Menu, there should be a "More..." at the end of the scroll but there's nothing.

I know these things exist because I've watched more than a few videos where people can go into these menu sections and update settings. Any idea why I don't have these? All firmware is up to date.

Thanks,
G
settings
camera
advanced camera settings
color
for dlog m option
advanced camera settings is under format in camera setings menu
learn to scroll please

Shot in the dark... are these features unavailable in beginner mode?

Look guys... I'm flying the thing. Everything is connected.
We can't know until you say, and people only powering up the goggles and expecting to be able to adjust settings then not finding them is a common mistake.

Maybe showing pictures of your menus where stuff is missing could help someone give suggestions.

Look guys... I'm flying the thing. Everything is connected.
I had the same issue when I first got mine... it was me not scrolling the camera menu all the way down until I saw ADVANCED... it seems like it won't scroll but it will... keep trying... You must go into camera and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the camera menu... you will see ADVANCED...

Reactions: gogorokokoko
That would be funny since there's a scrollbar and the top/bottom lines are always "cut in half" when not at the end to make it obvious there's more, but that'd seem like the most likely explanation indeed...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika