DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro vs Mini 3 Pro - Fly inside a dark room, Atti Mode with very low light

fammi

Reactions
Hello,

recently for work, I had to fly for a video shooting inside a little room space ( a room of Museum ) with very dark light condition, and Mini 4 and Mini 3 switched in Attitude Mode.
But........The Mini 4, arrived to an altitude approx of 3 meters, while the Mini 3 continue to go up without any limitation of altitude......
The problem, also, was that I shooted video with a Led Light condition present into this Museum and:
- the Mini 4, I had not any Flickering ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps, 4K, Dlog, Mp4 ), with limitation of 3 meters of altitude;
- the Mini 3, I had Flickering issue ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps, 4K, D-Cinelike, Mov ), without any limitation of altitude.
Because these differences of issue, altitude limitation in Mini 4, and Mini 3 Flickering?
What I can to do or try to do for eliminate these problems?

Best to All and Thanks for Help me.
Famu

Hello,

recently for work, I had to fly for a video shooting inside a little room space ( a room of Museum ) with very dark light condition, and Mini 4 and Mini 3 switched in Attitude Mode.
But........The Mini 4, arrived to an altitude approx of 3 meters, while the Mini 3 continue to go up without any limitation of altitude......
The problem, also, was that I shooted video with a Led Light condition present into this Museum and:
- the Mini 4, I had not any Flickering ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps, 4K, Dlog, Mp4 ), with limitation of 3 meters of altitude;
- the Mini 3, I had Flickering issue ( turn in 1/25 of sec with 25fps, 4K, D-Cinelike, Mov ), without any limitation of altitude.
Because these differences of issue, altitude limitation in Mini 4, and Mini 3 Flickering?
What I can to do or try to do for eliminate these problems?

Best to All and Thanks for Help me.
Famu
Trying to work out where you are geographically as this can have a bearing on one cause of 'flickering' seen in video footage. There is an anti-flicker adjustment tab in the camera menu. If you're in the Europe side of the Atlantic, the standard setting is 50hz because this is the number of times a second incandescent lights and television screens refresh. In America it's 60hz. It's also the number of times per second that LED's refresh wherever they are installed.
Easy workaround: alter the anti-flicker frequency to 60hz when shooting anything lit by digital tech, and/or increase your frame rate to either 30fps or 60fps so that it matches the 60 refreshes per second.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sustain.Ukraine