DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 with goggles2

Harleston

Reactions
I've had my mini 3 for a year now and purchased the Avata with Goggles 2 and the contoller last November. Pleasant surprise to see I could fly the mini with the goggles. No problem making the link and was able to create some flawless videos
Recently this has not been the case. My footage from the SD card is now slow and stuttery when viewed on my laptop
The footage through the app as viewed on my phone is flawless however, as it should be. I've tried everything I can think of but no luck. This is driving me bonkers as the mini/goggles combo once worked well. Any insight or help is appreciated

Did you change SD card or your laptop? What video player are you using to play the video files which are now stuttery? If no changes then perhaps you changed the Mini 3 camera settings? Because you are right, nothing should just stop working well like that.

Reactions: Chris4koi
I find playing video on my laptop straight from the SD card can be stuttery as there's a bottleneck on my USB SD card reader. Copying the video to my desktop lets the video play smoothly

Last edited:
Hello from the Crossroads of America Harleston.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I find playing video on my laptop straight from the SD card can be stutters as there's a bottleneck on my USB SD card reader. Copying the video to my desktop lets the video play smoothly
Agreed you should copy the files off the card preferably onto your harddrive. OP should try it and see if the stuttering goes away.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I've had my mini 3 for a year now and purchased the Avata with Goggles 2 and the contoller last November. Pleasant surprise to see I could fly the mini with the goggles. No problem making the link and was able to create some flawless videos
Recently this has not been the case. My footage from the SD card is now slow and stuttery when viewed on my laptop
The footage through the app as viewed on my phone is flawless however, as it should be. I've tried everything I can think of but no luck. This is driving me bonkers as the mini/goggles combo once worked well. Any insight or help is appreciated
How do you like the experience with the goggles 2? Have you tried goggles 3?
I read the 3 have smaller screens and less immersive.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Greetings: welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika