DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Malaysia-built, Aloft software based M3E clone to fill in for for prohibited DJI drones in the US.

And will cost over $2,000 more

Hopefully, if they are successful with these higher $ drones, they'll offer consumer drones for the recreational hobbiest.

Reactions: mneeze
And will cost over $2,000 more
I posted this a few days ago on another thread, but the pilot institute has a great interview with Anzu CEO, answering most of the questions we have about the "new" drone and company..price, DJI relationship, capabilities, NO geofencing, etc..I highly recommend watching the video, if for no other reason than to allay some fears of the possible upcoming DJI ban..

Hopefully, if they are successful with these higher $ drones, they'll offer consumer drones for the recreational hobbiest.
From what i have read/watched, the Anzu Raptor and Raptor T mirror the M3E and M3T, respectively. They are brand new drones, just made in Malaysia (from dji supplier/former supplier), not China, and without DJI branding. Also, i feel like i remember the CEO saying Anzu is just interested in licensing the Mavic Enterprise series for now.

The Specta models mirror the Air series (and are rumored to be remanufactured and cheaper than the Airs), and possibly the Mini series, but i have yet to see any info about Mini "replicants". I know far less about Specta, as i haven't seen any interviews with the Specta CEO etc like i have with Anzu.

Reactions: Prop Wash
I posted this a few days ago on another thread, but the pilot institute has a great interview with Anzu CEO, answering most of the questions we have about the "new" drone and company..price, DJI relationship, capabilities, NO geofencing, etc..I highly recommend watching the video, if for no other reason than to allay some fears of the possible upcoming DJI ban..
I'm just not interested in paying more than $2000 over the price of a DJI

I'm just not interested in paying more than $2000 over the price of a DJI
Trust me, I'm not either! . At least now while i have the option anyway. Even tho its really closer to $1000-1500 from what ive seen (splitting hairs at this point lol). But if the ban comes down, I won't have a ton of choices if i want to stay in business and keep quality of service upheld, unfortunately.

Also not sure why i quoted & replied directly to you on my first comment of this thread. I think i meant to reply to the OP... didn't mean to "direct" it at you.

Reactions: Prop Wash
If they get Blue Sky certification. It will open up lower equipment costs for start ups that want to get contracts to do mapping projects on DOD and other government lands. The only other quality alternatives now are a lot more expensive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre