DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Plus compatibility with mavic 3

Just to update, after a couple of weeks with the RC Plus and M3 I am still impressed with it and my RC Pro has gone on the market for sale. Haven't had any issues at all and as mentioned apart from the L & R buttons not functioning with the Fly app installed, the M3 flies brilliant with it. Signal strength seems to be slightly better than the RC Pro??

Just to update, after a couple of weeks with the RC Plus and M3 I am still impressed with it and my RC Pro has gone on the market for sale. Haven't had any issues at all and as mentioned apart from the L & R buttons not functioning with the Fly app installed, the M3 flies brilliant with it. Signal strength seems to be slightly better than the RC Pro??
hello do you know if it work with the latest M3 firmware or if it will be posible to update to futur firmware

hello do you know if it work with the latest M3 firmware or if it will be posible to update to futur firmware
..This is what it came installed with, not sure if it can be updated but I will not be updating as it works perfect for me as it is. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_193047.jpg
    IMG_20240414_193047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Your welcome.
Yes, all up to date as is, I cant see many more updates for the M3 Pro or RC Pro been released, mostly compatibility updates for the app maybe.
Mavic 4 or/and a new RC Pro model soon maybe???

DJI wont release that this controller will be compatible as it has been modified. Off the shelf they will not work, but the modified version appears to be working fine

Reactions: GrimtheViking
Until DJI actually states on their official website on the compatability of the RC Pro Plus, I am holding on to my money, besides, I am very happy with the RC Pro. (Mavic 3 Cine).
Cant see that happening as mentioned this is a mod on the RC Plus, and I think there are too many buttons for the fly app.. and like you I was happy with the RC Pro apart from the screen size for my ageing eyes. But each to their own as they say.

Theo như một số thông tin tôi biết được thì RC Plus sau khi hack để cài được DJI Fly sẽ ko thể update firmware

Dji says that the antennas on the RC Plus are changeable, do's any one know what adapter connection is needed "as this looks like an inhouse Dji special" and where it can be ordered. I may be asking on the wrong thread?

Just search for rm700 antenna, i gott mine from djioemparts.com.
I can find the replacement but its the adapter to try other antenna types. From the info I am gathering its a MCX male to SMA female but cant seem to find anything that looks the same as.. But thanks for the link anyway.

..This is what it came installed with, not sure if it can be updated but I will not be updating as it works perfect for me as it is. Hope this helps.
have Rc plus and mavic3 pro I advise you to purchase a DJI mount with which it is very convenient to fly

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    730.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1353.jpeg
    IMG_1353.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I just received the harness kit it is just perfect . but look in what condition I received the radio fortunately it works finej ust the antenna needs to be changed

Attachments

• 45D5B04C-8C17-4715-95B8-F57059967939.JPG
    45D5B04C-8C17-4715-95B8-F57059967939.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
I just received the harness kit it is just perfect . but look in what condition I received the radio fortunately it works finej ust the antenna needs to be changed
Mine needed a bit of a clean up also, but was not looking as bad as that, I think there straight out of the paddy fields :D.. but pleased it works fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111