DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheapest EU drone register country?

Just done mine through Ireland ! In English, quick efficient ! For the Operator you have to be identified uploading your passport ! It said 3 to 10 days hence my delight when 1 hr later all done and dusted !
The usual watch a video for the flying side and will use an Irish company for a quick A2 C of C which I already have Uk !
One problem is the Air 3 is certified in EU as C1 which allows the Air 3 to 5 metres of an uninvolved person in slow speed ( 5.7 mph )
Not the case with a UK bought Air 3 ! Need to talk to DJI about that
There was a charge ( small ) for both the Operator and basic pilot certificates ! The A2 C of C through a training establishment is around €160 although I am sure there are cheaper providers for the A2 C of C but bothered about the lack of CE marks on the Uk version of Air 3

robin, were you successful? im in the same boat. im trying to register in spain right now, but like you said, its a nightmare. ive heard luxembourg, ireland, and cyprus are in english, but they arent free except luxembourg.

FYI, i just did the operator drone registration in france, and it was pretty easy. took only a few min to get my number.

robin, were you successful? im in the same boat. im trying to register in spain right now, but like you said, its a nightmare. ive heard luxembourg, ireland, and cyprus are in english, but they arent free except luxembourg.
Yes I was, it was not easy and website was hard to understand, no English option.

Does anyone know cheapest countries in EU where I can register my drone?
I have Dji Mini 4 Pro so I think i just need to register so I can fly it on holiday in portugal?
I’m planning just to fly on the coast so maybe Ill be okay without registering it? Many thanks for information
I did mine through Ireland ! Intention is supposed to be the first country of use but plans change 😎 Irish was quick and efficient and you will need the basic pilot licence ie the 40 questions ! In EU the Air3 is in C1 Cat hence worth doing the A2 c of c which allows 5 metres to uninvolved people in slow speed mode ! 5.7 mph

Does anyone know cheapest countries in EU where I can register my drone?
I have Dji Mini 4 Pro so I think i just need to register so I can fly it on holiday in portugal?
I’m planning just to fly on the coast so maybe Ill be okay without registering it? Many thanks for information
I just went through all this for an upcoming trip to Italy in July. To fly a drone in the EU you need to register. To register, you need a drone license. (A1/A3) I got mine by taking a course in the Netherlands online in English. At the end, you get a EUSA License.
Then go to D-Flight, register as a drone pilot, upload your license and it's good in all EU countries, Switzerland, Norway & Iceland.

Some links:
D-Flight D-Flight
Training requirements by country Which training I need to fly my drone in the open category? | EASA
Flying by Country: Flying in your country - National Aviation Authorities | EASA
Portuguese Drone Authority: EUROPEAN DRONE MAPS AND DRONE REGULATIONS
Drone Pilot Classes: Drohnenführerschein (A1-A3, A2 und STS)

I hope this helps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai