DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3T Warranty - "basic" vs "care basic", etc.

khabbi

Reactions
With all the Mavic 3 Pro hype going on and with personally not wanting one, it got me back into looking at finally pulling the Trigger on the Mavic 3 I really want- the 3T. I'm finally going to order one. :).

I'm somewhat confused about the warranties, can someone explain what the differences are for the prices?

Enterprise "BASE" for $5499
"Enterprise Basic" for $5748
"Enterprise plus" for $5999.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I'm not sure which one to get. The $5499 looks good, but I'm not looking to cheap out on getting a proper warranty... can you guys help me with my decision?

Thanks!

With all the Mavic 3 Pro hype going on and with personally not wanting one, it got me back into looking at finally pulling the Trigger on the Mavic 3 I really want- the 3T. I'm finally going to order one. :).

I'm somewhat confused about the warranties, can someone explain what the differences are for the prices?

Enterprise "BASE" for $5499
"Enterprise Basic" for $5748
"Enterprise plus" for $5999.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I'm not sure which one to get. The $5499 looks good, but I'm not looking to cheap out on getting a proper warranty... can you guys help me with my decision?

Thanks!
A manufacturer's warranty is for manufacturing defects and it part of the purchase price.
Insurance, such as basic Care Refresh, is essentially a no-fault insurance against pilot errors.
It's important to distinguish the differences. A "proper" warranty is still just a warranty against defects, not a insurance product.
CareRefresh may extend the manufactures warranty.

I'm also curious if anyone has third party insurance on their drone? Especially one worth $6K-ish. I've heard of people going to State Farm and elsewhere, but didn't dive into it...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast