DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 āš”DJI Fast Charging šŸ‡Versus Slow ChargingšŸ¢

Ok, I missed the point

Reactions: sarahb
I just put my batteries (Air 3) in the charger and let them do their thing. I didn't know that there was two speeds. How does that work?

I just put my batteries (Air 3) in the charger and let them do their thing. I didn't know that there was two speeds. How does that work?
You need to use a fast charging adapter and compatible cable. Prolly get both for total of $20 anywhere.

Ok, I missed the point
if you want to know if you are fast charging or not - can save you hours and probably days/weeks in the long run if you can charge faster.

If you can afford the time to slow charge you will get more cycles out of a battery. I have 18650's that I use for vaping that have lasted incredible time periods by charging at .5A. Having said that, obviously using DJI chargers you have no choice.

If you can afford the time to slow charge you will get more cycles out of a battery. I have 18650's that I use for vaping that have lasted incredible time periods by charging at .5A. Having said that, obviously using DJI chargers you have no choice.
This is false and outdated.

Devices that can be fast charged, are designed to be fast charged.

if you want to know if you are fast charging or not - can save you hours and probably days/weeks in the long run if you can charge faster.
You should have added some commentary to explain the point you're trying to get across. The only thing your video shows are fast lights. It tells the viewer nothing about how to obtain a fast charge. That is why I said I missed your point. If you had said as much as your reply to @sarahb, that would have been suffice.

Reactions: 4006448 and sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRJones