DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey, how goes all

InspectorTom

Premium Pilot
Reactions
New member from Maryland here. Just joined and thought I would swing on by and say hey. I've been flying drones for a while (mostly my Mavic 3) and recently bought a M30T for a new inspection business I literally just started.

New member from Maryland here.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3 ant eh the Matrice Series, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe!!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you all for the welcome!! Good info LoudThunder. Kendallfordguy, I'm in Wisconsin all the time for business/full time job (Waukeshaw/Eagle mostly). Well, all over the Midwest, and up and down the eastern seaboard as well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111