DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Epic Sailing, Epic Waterfall, Best day ever?

Vernon

Reactions
An epic sail followed by an epic adventure in family. This is what life is all about. A 30nm sail in pretty calm seas with 15kts of wind is what makes my smile wide. Trade Runner gets along so well even though I was running a very conservative sail plan. Our destination was Moyo Island and its very famous yet totally unknowen Mata Jitu Waterfall. Not many people vist here as its on a pretty remote part of Sumbawa but its most famous visitor is Princess Diana, back in 1993. The locals have called it the "Princess Di" falls ever since. (La Vagabonde of YouTube fame also visited last year). Its a good old hike from the anchorage up to the waterfall and most will pay a local lad to drive them up on the back of a scooter but we need exercise so we legged it for nearly 2 hours. Our first land adventure with our young son, and we had few doubts about it but everything went so good. So worth it as the cold water swim felt amazing and we'd earned it !We are so happy that Eli is strong enough that we can take him on these sorts of adventures aready. Enjoy!

Awesome video Vernon! Everyone seems to be having fun and so happy! Yes, that is what life is about!

Reactions: sarahb
Please take no offense to this, but although breast feeding very natural thing to do, out of respect for your wife, I would have blurred her breast from being exposed. She may not say a word to you. She may even tell you that's it ok. But deep down, I think she hates seeing her breast exposed on a social media platform.

Other than that, I truly enjoyed the video and the scenes of the village

Certainly a beautiful place! Those falls are lovely.

Please take no offense to this, but although breast feeding very natural thing to do, out of respect for your wife, I would have blurred her breast from being exposed. She may not say a word to you. She may even tell you that's it ok. But deep down, I think she hates seeing her breast exposed on a social media platform.

Other than that, I truly enjoyed the video and the scenes of the village
Quite amazing that you think you know what my partner feels comfortable with. She posted this and other pictures as well and is proud. Thanks for your concern but Marie is fine

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez