DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone repair DDS

Dockbars

Reactions
Anyone know what is going on with DDS - DJI Drone Service in NJ - they have had my DJI Mini 3 pro since mid April (Fed EX confirmed delivery - and website still shows "Waiting For Drone" and no way to leave a voice mail message and they are non-responsive to emails. I know of at least one other member here with similar problem - Any help would be appreciated. I used them because of the referral from here and being an approved vendor.

Reactions: Supernootz and DDS
They’re on here so maybe they’ll respond. @DDS

Reactions: Supernootz
Anyone know what is going on with DDS - DJI Drone Service in NJ - they have had my DJI Mini 3 pro since mid April (Fed EX confirmed delivery - and website still shows "Waiting For Drone" and no way to leave a voice mail message and they are non-responsive to emails. I know of at least one other member here with similar problem - Any help would be appreciated. I used them because of the referral from here and being an approved vendor.
Regardless of the excellence of service, there is nothing more critical to staying in business than good and constant communication. When a complaint fails to respond in a timely manner, that is the time to begin to wonder tf its future is suspect.

Your note alone would sway me away from using them, and I hope they read and see this.

Small business is tough these days. So many ways to miss a communication. Glad they are on task with your drone! Let us know how it goes!

Reactions: GFields
As stated, it is easy for things to get lost in the shuffle. I run a one-man operation and trust me, I know this all too well.

Reactions: TonyPHX and sarahb
This was quoted yesterday, kindly let us know if you would like to proceed with the repair or you'd like it sent back unrepaired. As with all members here i applied the $30 discount for the forum. Now waiting on op response. Left emails and a vm.

Reactions: groggysbird
Regardless of the excellence of service, there is nothing more critical to staying in business than good and constant communication. When a complaint fails to respond in a timely manner, that is the time to begin to wonder tf its future is suspect.

Your note alone would sway me away from using them, and I hope they read and see this.
Still have the Mavic 2 pro you purchased from us circa 2019 or did you part with it?

@DDS

What about ticket number 24988? Been patiently waiting. Sent in on 3/25, quoted work on 3/27 and I paid immediately (didn't think to ask for a forum discount) with confirmation also on 3/27.

I checked with you on 4/11 and you said 1-2 weeks more, I emailed again on 4/25 and you responded 4/26 saying I should have it back this week. Getting frustrated.

@DDS

What about ticket number 24988? Been patiently waiting. Sent in on 3/25, quoted work on 3/27 and I paid immediately (didn't think to ask for a forum discount) with confirmation also on 3/27.

I checked with you on 4/11 and you said 1-2 weeks more, I emailed again on 4/25 and you responded 4/26 saying I should have it back this week. Getting frustrated.
your drone was shipped usps 9434611206210112971570

we didn't see the coupon on your ticket once you receive the drone let us know and we will issue a refund for the for forum coupon.

Reactions: Frank071 and Starz
We have been in communication via phone and email, just paid for the repair and he says i should have it back in a week to 10 days.

Good luck. Hopefully he sticks to his word and then doesn't butt-*** you with the return shipping like he did to me. I'm never using him again. I'll cut my losses and just replace the drone. He's never getting another dime from me.
Be careful. I said much less harsh words about a different vendor on here and was reprimanded and my post deleted 🙄

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111