DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S drone now available on Amazon (get it Saturday)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
The DJI FPV drone is now available here on Amazon (or get the Fly More Combo here). Get it shipped from Amazon via Amazon Prime.

Amazon.jpg

Last edited:
Monday for me and yes, Amazon always charges tax in any state that has it. If there is a 3rd party seller in the listing then there is often no tax charged and some of the 3rd party sellers are DJI authorized for warranty purposes. Unfortunately the 3rd party sellers haven't appeared yet.

Bought the base package since I already have an Air2 I intend on keeping. Tomorrow it says.
You going to do some tandem flying with family, or keep it as a backup? Genuinely curious as to why you're keeping the old aircraft?

I figured I'd sell mine for what I can get out of it (I have a couple of nice upgrades and had a favorable experience selling my mini when the A2 came out).

Monday for me and yes, Amazon always charges tax in any state that has it. If there is a 3rd party seller in the listing then there is often no tax charged and some of the 3rd party sellers are DJI authorized for warranty purposes. Unfortunately the 3rd party sellers haven't appeared yet.
May or may not be worth it to you but you can get around the tax if you use B&H and their "Payboo" system:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1632435-REG/dji_cp_ma_00000354_01_air_2s_drone.html

You going to do some tandem flying with family, or keep it as a backup? Genuinely curious as to why you're keeping the old aircraft?

I figured I'd sell mine for what I can get out of it (I have a couple of nice upgrades and had a favorable experience selling my mini when the A2 came out

I figured I'd sell mine for what I can get out of it (I have a couple of nice upgrades and had a favorable experience selling my mini when the A2 came out).
I keep em all. I like having options. Plus there are a lot of of A2’s for sale right now.

Ordered and picked up from Best Buy this morning! Fly more combo in stock in small quantities in some stores.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02